Friday, January 20, 2012

Newt Gingrich Stands Tall in S.C.

Newt Gingrich responds to CNN's John King....

It looks as though the GOP candidate's are weary of attacks upon them by liberal media who promote Obama's re-election [or another GOP candidate]....we'll have to wait and see how this will work out for Newt in tomorrow's election. By observance of the audience, it looks like they were glad to see Newt stand up for himself. This oh-so-tacky move by John King just may have earned Newt votes - and made America more aware of the arrogance and downfall of Main Stream Media.

Newt Destroys John King, Media Over Ex-Wife Question...



-----------------------------------

*See Also:

Media Admits Conspiracy to Ignore Ron Paul
[excerpt]
CNN host Howard Kurtz even admits that, “We are in the business of kicking candidates out of the race”.
[end of excerpt]

----------------------------------

6 comments:

Merle said...

Dear Deborah ~ Thank you so much for your comments on my brother's updates about my health.I am home now after over 6 weeks in hospital so was very weak at first - but
gradually getting stronger.
It was so nice of you to send messages and they all helped keep my spirits up.
Now blogging again. Thanks again my friend, Love, Merle.

Merle said...

Hello again Deborah ~ Thanks
for your comments on my previous post - I did another
one today. I am enjoying being back to blogging again.
I am trying not to be so
impatient on my progress and
to just get better a little at a time. Thanks be to God.
Take care my friend, Love
and Hugs, Merle.

Deborah Wilson said...

Dear Merle,

I've been back and forth on the blog for a while - I just commented on your blog. And please, do be very careful on that walker, my friend!

Take Good Care -
Hugs and Kisses back to you

Merle said...

Hi Deborah ~~ Thanks for your comments and I was so sorry to hear that you have been sick yourself. I am glad you are feeling better
now.
I am very careful with the walker - I would love to walk without it and still hope to before too long.
Glad you liked the Coffee Beans and Irish Funeral.
Love and Hugs, Merle.

Merle said...

Hi Deborah ~~ Thanks for your comments and I won't have another low diabetes attack. I am being very
careful and carry sweets, like your step dad.
I am so glad you liked the
story of the Gold Wrapping Paper. Take care dear friend
Love Merle.

Jhon Gold said...

What a nice post especially the video is so nice thanks for share.
Travel to Vietnam